Markets of the company
Market of Filtering Materials
The filtering materials market is an independent branch of economy. Everything we see around us passes that or other stages of treatment: from drinking water flowing out of the tap up to the air-conditioning systems in the residential complex of the orbital space station. Rollman Group PLC owns the sole specialized paper mill in Russia, which has a 15° sloping fourdrinier that can form long fibers in the right directions, which, in turn, forms a highly porous filtering material with the highest possible treatment. If necessary, we can further strengthen the material with various special resins, giving the required rigidity of structure of the fabric, which can be used in the super-aggressive environments, such as hot oil, as well as toluene and various solvents. Complexity of production of certain paper grades is comparable with that of Security type. The main types of filtering materials produced by the Scientific and Production Enterprise “Filtering Materials” JSC:
1. Engine air treatment material.
2. Fuel (petrol) treatment material
3. Diesel fuel treatment material
4. Motor oil treatment material
5. Hydraulic filter treatment material
6. Car air treatment material (both standard and with coal filler)
7. Vacuum cleaner material
8. Laboratory paper
9. Special material for medical industry
10. Development of materials for bases of sticky tape of technical and paint purpose
11. Synthetic materials such as FM Double Layer
12. Other various special grades of paper which we do not advertise and are restricted information in terms of the trade secret of the company.
It is the only enterprise in Russia, which has the up-to-date research facility “Palace 2000 Millennium” to measure passing in quantitative and qualitative respects and provide assistance in researches to various public and private entities. The mill operates in Russia, the CIS countries, as well as the countries such as the Baltic States, Poland and Turkey. We have currently negotiations underway on supplies of our products to Iran and Egypt. The mill has not any direct competitors in Russia. The main competitors are in the Europe and Ukraine. The Chinese manufacturers have not tapped the Russian market in this area, since it is highly specialized and operates in B2B segment. The mill has currently studied production of Melt Blown, has private communication with the foreign sector-specific specialists, as the technical and technological problems often cannot be solved by purchase of equipment, as well as the issues related to rules and range.